Amazon S3 Credentials from Environment Variables
You may use this storage type if you would like to load Amazon S3 credentials and session tokens from environment variables.
This could be useful in cases when you would like to obtain temporary credentials and session tokens and update environment variables on your own.
The following environment variables are used:
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID - holds Access Key ID
- AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY - holds Secret Access Key
- AWS_SESSION_TOKEN - holds Session Token (optional)
These variables are fully compatible with official AWS Tools/CLI for Windows.
Variable values are cached for 3 seconds.
To load Access Keys from Environment Variables
1. Start TntDrive Dashboard and click Add New Mapped Drive
Add New Drive Button
Add New Mapped Drive dialog will open:
Add New Drive Dialog
2. Select Amazon S3 (Credentials from Environment Variables) as a storage type.
3. Select the bucket you want to map and optioal path. You may also enter new bucket name and it will be create automatically if you have enough permissions.
4. Select available drive letter for your mapped drive
5. Enable SSL/TLS option if you would like to work via encrypted SSL/TLS channel.
6. Click Add new drive