Amazon S3 Credentials from Environment Variables
You may use this storage type if you would like to load Amazon S3 credentials and session tokens from environment variables.
This could be useful in cases when you would like to obtain temporary credentials and session tokens and update environment variables on your own.
The following environment variables are used:
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID - holds Access Key ID
- AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY - holds Secret Access Key
- AWS_SESSION_TOKEN - holds Session Token (optional)
These variables are fully compatible with official AWS Tools/CLI for Windows.
Variable values are cached for 3 seconds.
To load Access Keys from Environment Variables
1. Start TntDrive Dashboard and click Accounts, Add new account.
Start TntDrive Dashboard and click Accounts, Add new account
Add New Account dialog will open:
Add New Account dialog
2. Select Amazon S3 (Credentials from Environment Variables) as a storage type.
3. Enable SSL/TLS option if you would like to work via encrypted SSL/TLS channel.
6. Click Add new account
You can now add new mapped drive with this account.