What is TntDrive?
TntDrive is a new Amazon S3 Client for Windows. With TntDrive you can easily mount Amazon S3 Bucket as a Network or Removable Drive under Windows.
Unlike many other Amazon S3 Clients, TntDrive offers incredible simplicity of accessing your Amazon S3 Buckets and files.
You can work with your Amazon S3 files as easily as if they were on your local drive!
For Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019
Your Amazon S3 Buckets appear in My Computer and are visible for any other applications
09 Sep, 2020 - TntDrive Version 5.2.1 Released
28 Jul, 2020 - TntDrive Version 5.1.3 Released
- Added support for temporary credentials via STS AssumeRole
- Added support for INTELLIGENT_TIERING and DEEP_ARCHIVE storage classes
- Added support for direct uploads to GLACIER
- Added support for Stockholm, Milan, Hong Kong, Bahrain and Cape Town regions
- Added advanced settings for S3-compatible storages
- Improved multi-part upload support for S3-compatible storages
- Other various improvements for S3-compatible storages
- Improved support for AWS GovCloud
- Improved support for limited IAM accounts
- New and Improved Accounts dialog (accounts import/export/reorder)
- New and improved command line interface
- Switched from MD5 to SHA256 hashing (faster, get rid of double hashing)
- Security fix (XXE was possible when using s3-compatible storages)
- Stability improvements in uploading engine
- Speed improvements for READ operations
- Other various internal improvements and bug-fixes
28 Aug, 2018 - TntDrive Version 4.8.7 Released
- Maintenance release
- Improved support for Windows 10
- Stability improvements